What is it about paper that you love so much? Have you ever tried to put into words that shiver of excitement you get when walking into a beautiful stationery shop, or explain what it feels like to hold a handmade book in your hands? Do you get a thrill from snail mail (sending and receiving), or a delight from spinning yarns with delicious words?
We want to know why paper makes you happy! And we want to connect paper lovers all around the world, through that shared love of paper. And so we invite you to join our PaperLove blog hop – it’s fun, it’s free, and it’s a great way to discover more blogs you’ll love (as well as get more traffic to yours).
Here’s how to take part:
(1) Register for the blog hop (be sure to include a direct link to your blog where your latest posts appear, such as http://www.paperphilia.co.uk/blog). The deadline to register is Thursday 20 February 2014. PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED
(2) We will email you by Wednesday 5 March 2014 with a full list of blog hop participants (to add to the end of your blog post)
(3) Write a blog post about your love of paper – it could be a love letter, a craft project, a review of your favourite stationery shop, or just an ode to this fascinating material – and schedule it to post at 9am PST / 12 noon EST / 5pm GMT on Monday 10 March. Check this World Clock to see what time that is for you.
(4) If you want to be entered into the draw to win a free place on the PaperLove e-course (including a delicious kit!), please be sure to include the following at the end of your blog post:
- Blog hop participant list with links (this will be emailed to you by March 5)
- Blog hop button (download below)
- Blog hop text (copy and paste from below)
(5) On Monday 10 March we will send out a newsletter to our 20,000+ subscribers, announce the blog hop here on Paperphilia, and share widely on social media to encourage other paper lovers to visit your blog.
(6) Worldwide a virtual gathering of paper loving souls celebrates this beautiful medium together!
(7) The winner of the free place on PaperLove, plus the delicious kit of stationery goodies, will be announced here on the Paperphilia blog on Wednesday 12 March.
Any questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Blog hop button
Please feel free to download the button below or the large button at the top of this page and link it back to the blog hop page at http://www.paperphilia.co.uk/bloghop.
Blog hop text
The PaperLove Blog Hop is a celebration of all things paper! Follow the links to discover more bloggers who love paper and use it to inspire and delight. And if you want to explore a whole world of paper, and stretch your paper passion further with a host of creative projects, why not join the innovative new online course PaperLove (starts March 31). Led by book artist Rachel Hazell, PaperLove is a five week creative adventure for paper lovers. Find out more here. [In your post please link 'here' to http://www.paperphilia.co.uk/paperlove ]
Spread the word
Why not invite your friends to join in? Here are some ideas:
- Download the bloghop badge above and add it to your blog, with a link to http://paperphilia.co.uk/paperlove/the-paperlove-blog-hop/
- Write a blog post sharing that you have signed up and encouraging your readers to join too
- Once the bloghop has gone live, share it on Facebook, Twitter (@bookpaperlove @DoWhatYouLoveXx #paperlove #bloghop) or Instagram (@paperhazell @DoWhatYouLoveXx #paperlove #bloghop)
We’d love to hear about your experience – please be sure to share a link to your blog post on the Paperphilia Facebook page.